Thursday, 1 January 2009
Welcome
Hello and welcome to The Raw Rats. I set up this space here to share with you how we feed our pet rats on an all raw, living foods diet. The information here is given freely to study and apply as you wish. I also have a website called The Natural Rat where you can learn more about the diet I feed my rats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocha's Chance at Mobility
Mocha's Story Mocha is 26 months and her best friends are Lena ( her sister and also 26 months), Sindy, Kira and Bindhi (1 year). ...
-
Hi, how are you and your rats enjoying the summer? We have some really hot days in Scotland and now it's cooling off a bit now. I t...
-
Mocha's Story Mocha is 26 months and her best friends are Lena ( her sister and also 26 months), Sindy, Kira and Bindhi (1 year). ...
-
Carrot/Nettle Soup 1 tomato 1 carrot 2 cups nettle leaf 1 dessertspoon olive oil 2 tsp pumpkin seeds 1/4tsp thyme dash turmeric 1/2...
No comments:
Post a Comment